Law Firm RAZDEVŠEK, Ltd. was founded in 2013. Its founder, lawyer Breda Razdevšek, embarked on a solo career as a lawyer in 1998.
Quod serimus, metimus, quod damus, accipimus.
(We reap what we sow, what we give, we get back.)
Tradition, focus, continuous education, efficiency and creatively searching for solutions are the foundations of our law firm.
Our law firm employs experts in various fields of the profession.
We are aware that continuous employee education and specialisation in specific areas is the key to success.
The main specialisations of the Law Firm are:
- providing professional assistance in public contract award procedures, offering comprehensive advice to clients in all stages of the public contract award procedure;
- consulting and representation in family matters;
- consulting and representation in labour law matters;
- consulting and representation in enforcement matters;
- consulting and representation in corporate matters;
- consulting and representation in insolvency matters; and
- conducting mediation procedures, negotiations and settlements.
Lawyer Breda Razdevšek is registered with the Bar Association of Slovenia, Ljubljana Regional Assembly, and entered in the following lists:
- free legal aid,
- ex-officio counsel in criminal matters,
- representative ad litem under Article 82 of the Civil Procedure Act,
- representative of minor injured parties,
- representative in non-litigious matters,
- ex-officio counsel for minors,
- ex-officio representative in proceedings under the Mental Health Act.
Since 2005, Breda Razdevšek has been a mediator with the District Court.
Law Firm RAZDEVŠEK, Ltd. conducts business and operates in accordance with applicable regulations, the Attorneys’ Tariff and the General Terms and Conditions.